Monday 13 September 2010


What do I do when it rains (and rains) (and rains).

As far as the garden goes it is amassing a list of things that have to be done, things that could be done, things I can put off for a while and things I can put off indefinitely.
I can watch the birds emptying the feeders, watch the patterns of raindrops in puddles, do a crossword, watch yet another 'Escape To The Country' on BBC2, eat, drink yet another cup of coffee or tea and so on . . . .




Actually one thing I do is sort out old photographs, and "repair" them as best possible with photoshop.



This picture has been badly damaged in many ways so, with a little patience and Photoshop some semblance of the original can be achieved and a new print
made. Of course both can be
stored as digital images as well.

So, what has this to do with a garden blog - nothing!

As it is raining
I thought I would leave you with a wet picture of
alchemilla flattened by the constant falling of water form the sky.

And on this cheerful note I may have to polish my Wellies and brush down my waterproof kagoul.


No comments:

Post a Comment