Monday 21 February 2011

IN GARDENERS WORLD MAGAZINE!

On Page 177 of the Special 20th Anniversary Edition, March issue of Gardeners' World Magazine is The Nook!


They have an item for befores and afters and I popped off a email and pics and have won £100 in gardening vouchers - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I attached the following blurb -

"We moved to The Nook in February 2007, having built a house on the site of a 1920's prefab.
I was retiring and out two acres of land gave us something to do! There's a small area of natural woodland at the top of the garden where wild bluebells grow. We have a natural stream running through the middle, and I also dug out a pond. The fruit and veg beds were all double dug the first time around but are now simply forked and top dressed (if necessary).
Our latest addition has been a garden office by the pond which is the perfect place for my wife to enjoy her writing."

Mind you, with the winter, it is looking a bit 'after' now.
Mind you, after this winter I am looking a bit 'after' now.

No comments:

Post a Comment