Thursday 15 September 2011

JUST A LITTLE LEPRECHAUN

My hair is full of poppy seed!

Three days away and when we come back the grass is long enough to hide the Wherearewe tribe and wet so cannot be mowed. I am dead-heading and weeding.

The photographs today are to demonstrate that there are people in our garden
occasionally.

The figure in red, B, (in the rain of course), has a touch of the leprechaun on her mother's side, the other with the purple trug - to match something - is R, the main weeder and expert garden manager with an eye for colour and design yours truly does not possess.
For me - bung it in, if it goes great, if it does not also great as I cannot be bothered to move the thing - until along comes R, slow talkin', slow walkin' R (no prizes for the source of the quote) (but something to do with Yaketty-yak!).
She will request that that section is pinks and another yellows rather than the super-clash I have concocted.

Ah! Sweet mystery of life! (Another quote, now that I've found it.)

The sun is out today so a great day for gardening which is why I am off to the golf course.

I wonder, if I do not wash my hair for seven months will I have opium poppies sprouting from my thatch?

Opium - mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment